Cook's Holiday 2021 Update
Traditionally, we look forward to coming together with our campus community to enjoy Dining Services' annual Cook's Holiday event. In order to best serve the University this holiday season, and because our culinary team loves cooking for you, we will continue with a new tradition introduced last year.
Campus Catering will be offering Seasonal Meals featuring oven roasted turkey, maple-glazed ham, black-eyed peas and rice cakes, and other holiday favorites delivered to your office! This catered luncheon will take place Thursday, December 9 and Friday, December 10, providing you and your colleagues with a delicious meal to celebrate this holiday season. Ordering is now closed.
Meals can be picked up from Joe Frank Harris on East Campus or delivered to your on-campus office.*
*Delivery is available for a $20 fee on orders of 25 or more. Each group order will be delivered to one designated location.
Cook's Holiday Recipes
Our chefs have hand-selected seven signature recipes to share with you. We hope you willenjoy these recipes by bringing Cook’s Holiday into your own home over the holiday season. Click each menu item below to view or print the recipe.
- Creamy Southern Style Shrimp & Grits with Bacon (PDF)
- Maple Glazed Black Oak Ham (PDF)
- Cauliflower & Goat Cheese Gratin (PDF)
- Apple, Walnut, Craisin, Quinoa, & Kale Salad (PDF)
- Wild Mushroom Risotto (PDF)
- Ginger Molasses Cookie Dipped in Orange White Chocolate (PDF)
- Red Velvet Cupcake with Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting (PDF)